Christmas is nearly upon us! Our schedule for the season can be found below that lists when we are closed.
We urge all our Trade Partners to plan ahead and to provide us orders between Christmas Day and New Years Day so that our couriers can collect orders and deliver them in the new year. This way we won't be swamped on our first day back.
- Monday 22nd Dec 2014: Open as usual (Yodel closed, no small items will be dispatched including Headboards)
- Tuesday 23rd Dec 2014: Open as usual (Yodel closed, last collection for 2 man orders)
- Wednesday 24th to Monday 29th Dec 2014: Closed
- Tuesday 30th Dec 2014: Sales team open for accepting orders (orders must be provided pre 9:30am). Couriers XDP and City Link are collecting goods and will attempt to deliver in the New Year. Yodel is closed. No headboards or small items will be dispatched. Customer Service and Accounts are closed until New Year.
- Wednesday 31st Dec 2014 to Thursday 1st Jan 2015: Closed
- Friday 2nd Jan 2014: Open as usual. XDP, City Link and Yodel collecting as normal.
We urge all our Trade Partners to provide all their orders you may have in this period so far on Tuesday morning, 30th December so we can process them. Cut off point is 9.30am. Failing to do so by providing orders in one lump on Friday 2nd January 2015 may result in delays of your orders being dispatched and delivered to your customers.